Troop 200 has a proud history of producing Scouts who achieve Scouting's highest rank. Below you'll find resources you can use on your own trail to Eagle, including a listing of the projects completed by Troop Eagle Scouts in the past. Use them for inspiration for your own projects and to see what great things a Scout can accomplish.
For a listing of Troop 200 Scouts who have attained Scouting's highest rank, see our Troop 200 Eagle Hall of Fame page.
Trail to Eagle Forms and Links
- Troop 200 'Road to Eagle' flowchart (PDF file)
- Central NJ Council Eagle Information (PDF files)
Troop 200 Completed Eagle Projects
- Tristan Peer
- Built two benches and 18 stools for Bakers Treat in Flemington, New Jersey.
- Matt Lawrence
- Trail at Jugtown Mountain Park.
- Randy Kuhar
- Built an amphitheatre at Voorhees High School Farm House.
- Brian Tighe
- I constructed a trail and stations for little children at the Hunterdon Arboretum.
- Adam Moleta
- Beautification of the Union Township Municipal Building.
- Ryan P. Drumm
- I cleared a vista of an invasive species of tree at Spruce Run Reservoir and planted new trees to replace the ones cut down.
- Thomas H. Lawrence
- I built 15 wood duck boxes. I put them up in four different county parks.
- Stephen Farmer
- My Eagle Project involved drumming up donors for a blood drive I set up for the American Red Cross at the Hunterdon Medical Center.
- Patrick Kennedy
- My Eagle Scout Project was to build an herb sensory garden for the Hunterdon Developmental Center. Fox Lumber helped donate the materials. The garden was a small part of a bigger garden for the residents there.
- Michael LaSpada
- My project is still in Annandale to this day. We went to the Hall of Records and researched the original owner and date the historical houses were built. I believe there were around 50 plaques.
- '15 Ways to Fix Everything With Duct Tape'
- Welcome to Washington Crossing Council
- Boys Life video shows how to use a map and compass
- 'Be the Church Day' painting project at Union Township Municipal Building
- Register for Summer Camp Merit Badges online
- New Jersey Scouts help rescue NBC journalist Ann Curry
- Trip Report: Buhler Challenger and Science Center
- Announcement from Central New Jersey Council
- Mike Rowe talks Scouting
- New details on the rollout of using One Oath and Law in all programs
- Follow the Summer Camp action with Troop 200 on our special Summer Camp Update page
- Troop 200 spirit heats up a frigid Klondike Derby
- BSA Chief visits Newtown, presents Spirit of the Eagle Award to Tiger Cubs' parents
- Trip Report: Soaring Eagles Patrol Camping Trip to High Point State Park
- Troop Scouts visit historic Trenton, talk Scouting to locals